Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Black Tuesday Trade Post

I am sitting in my basement listening to the election returns, closer than I think most people thought it would be at this point.  However, my Black Tuesday title reference has nothing to do with politics. Instead it signifies the beautiful trade package I received today from Matt, the author of the Bubba' Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits blog (that is a lot of B's!).

Matt recently posted about a huge almost case of 2016 Allen and Ginter X he picked up.  I shot him a note and asked about any Giants he might have and, boom!, I now have a complete team set.

Isn't that pretty???  I like the black background with the Giants uniforms.  But Matt didn't stop there, he asked if I had any 2015 Ginter X needs.  I had picked up a couple and sent him the list of the rest of my needs and look what else was in the package:

This hit on all my needs with the exception of a Brandon Crawford base card.  However, I did get a Crawford A&G back mini.  A team set that I had pretty much given up on is now within reach with just one card to track down.

Matt, thanks for the awesome package?  I plan on looking through your want list and seeing what help I can send your way.

For all the other bloggers and readers who have so generously sent me cards over the last few months, my goal it to eventually get your cards and my thanks posted.  I greatly appreciate the generosity of the blogging community and I am finally getting organized enough to post and send return packages with some vacation days coming up between now and the end of the year.

2 comments: