I had a few goals that I never really publicized when I started this blog:
- Grow my card collection - particularly my Giants
- Add a new dimension to my hobby and spend more time enjoying my cards versus doing things like watching TV or movies
- Be the go to person in the blogging community whenever someone pulls a good Giant
So I guess this contest is a reward for the enjoyment the blogging community has provided me and allowed me to enjoy this hobby I have been partaking in for the last 33 years.
I want to keep is fairly simple so here are the rules:
- To enter you have to be a follower of the blog.
- Leave a comment telling me which two remaining teams in the playoff hunt you think have the best chance of winning it all this year and why. This will get you one entry.
- If you plug the contest in your blog and link it in the comments, I will give you another entry. This is really my desire to help me out on goal #3 above.
- I will random the list of entries 3 times to determine the winner
- The contest will remain open until sometime next weekend.
So here are the goods all going to the winner:
- Starter set of 2011 Topps Series 1 - about 300 different
- Starter set of 2011 Topps Series 2 - about 225 different
- Starter set of 2008 Upper Deck - about 425 different
- Starter set of 2010 Topps Update - about 250 different
- Starter set of 1990 Swell Baseball Greats - 88 different
Here are two pictures of the stacks of cards:
Here are the vintage I will give away in addition to the starter sets:
A decent variety and teams, tried not to make it too Giant heavy, but free vintage is free vintage. If there is more room in the box, I will add cards to fill it.
So thanks for all the support through my first 100 posts. Enter the contest and win some free cards!